I’ve been here for 5 days, and it seems in every new
orientation or training class, I learn a new way to
get fired, and sent home – no questions asked.
1. Get caught with booze or illegal drugs.
2. Use of cell phone whilst driving vehicle.
4. Missing your flight to work from Anchorage.
5. Numerous times leaving used towels on your room
6. Lying about what happened to a damaged vehicle.
That’s what I remember for now. I’m sure I’ve
forgotten a few, and will update those later.
Today I can see some fog out over the water. Still
nice here – in the 40’s, and it seems a lot warmer
Mark Stopha and Sara Hannan
Alaska Wild Salmon Company
Wild Salmon and Salmon Pet Treats
4455 N. Douglas Hwy
Juneau, AK 99801